What we do right now will determine the course of this election.
Make a donation today and build the team it will take to win.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e. green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- Campaign contributions are not tax deductible for any state or federal income tax purposes.
- The maximum contribution from any individual is $4,700 for each primary or general election.
- State law requires us to report the name, address, occupation and employer for each individual who contributes more than $100 per election cycle.
- Since nobody is actually reading this, by contributing to my campaign, you acknowledge that Phil Collins was a better frontman for Genesis than Peter Gabriel, and that Peter Gabriel’s solo career was more worthwhile than his time in the band.